Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome!

There are alot of exciting changes soon to come in my life, that I can only imagine will make excellent blog entries! :) I will soon finish graduate school with a Master of Science in Occupational Therapy after 6 challenging years of college. I'll finally get to begin my lifelong career as a therapist!

After my graduation, Sean and I made the decision to move from the town we love, back to the hometown we will learn to love again, where he will pursue his lifelong career as a teacher and basketball coach (assuming he passes the Praxis II Math! Fingers crossed!). So we will eventually embark on house hunting.

My best friend of 23 years is having a baby, so Aunt KK needs to be around all the time!

After a lifetime of painting as a hobby, I am venturing into parting with some of my works to sell, which is really exciting! Lots of other adventures are undoubtedly in store...so stay tuned!

Aside from all that, I have essentially been blogging since the age of 5 when I learned to write in my first journal. Since then, I spent time each day creatively writing about the events of my life, accumulating shelves full of finished books in those 20 years. I kept recipes, songs I liked, poems, projects I wanted to work on, pictures, and any other creative facet imaginable pasted on the pages. This is just the 21st century version of what I've done all along so I'm really excited to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.