Friday, December 14, 2012

Update!

Have you missed me?
I've missed blogging.
And reading blogs.
And uploadng pictures.
And pinteresting aimlessly with my feet propped up for a free minute and my trusty laptop warming my lap.
We've been without it FOREVER now (translation: 2 weeks) as it's been shipped off to get fixed.
And it will still be a little while. Sigh...
I have about 18 topics to share (seriously) so I'm more than ready to get it back.
 
Living Room...Bedroom...Art Room...paintings...Christmas Home Tour...My husband's recent venture into sumo-wrestling...
Not kidding.
Hang in there with me.
I shall return.
  
Until then, this face says I'm sorry...
 
 
...And you know you can't be mad at that face...
 
 
Hopefully coming back SOON!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.