Friday, August 12, 2011

K+S E-Session


Hey there!!
Last week, we experienced a beautiful wedding, partied at an amazing reception, and "laughed until we cried" on an unforgettable honeymoon in the DR!
We endured the dreaded first week back at work and the dust is beginning to settle, but it's still taking a little while for everything to slow down a bit with all the post-wedding things to take care of.

I wish there had been more time before the wedding to share these! In June, Sean and I took engagement pictures on the farm, where Sean proposed on a fall "picnic day" last September. Canon Reed shot both our engagements and our wedding, which you will see pics from sometime soon!

Come take a stroll...



She was just gettin' home from Panama City
She was all tanned up and my kinda pretty


When her eyes met mine
I was thinkin that I sure love my job.



As the days got shorter, our talks got longer



The kisses got sweeter and the feelings got stronger


We were down by the river all night long

When the sun came up, I was sneakin' her home


And draggin' my butt to work
With the smell of her perfume on my shirt


Just when I thought it couldn't get no hotter...


I fell in love with the farmer's daughter.





XOXO,
Our Little Family



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.