Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte...At Home!


It's that special time of year...Our pumpkins are scattered on the front porch steps. Our town is adorned with scarecrows on every corner. And our Razorbacks have all the neighbors ordering pizzas and cheering on a Saturday night! The air is crisp in the mornings as we head out to work and I've got to have that cup of comfort coffee to warm my insides...And get me going! Nothing sums up fall in a drink quite like Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte.


You know I would rather do something myself if I can find a way. This is my own little Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte that's been keeping me company every morning on the way to work.

Folgers Caramel Drizzle K-Cup
If you have not yet jumped on the K-cup bandwagon, you might be the only one left! Seriously, one of the best inventions ever. So easy and so fast. And there's so many flavors available.

Coffee House Vanilla Caramel Creamer
I've seen this pumpkin pie spice creamer online but haven't yet seen it in stores. It would be YUM!


And of course, a few shakes of Pumpkin Pie Spice.


If I'm feeling dangerous, I'll add a dollop of whipped cream and a little drizzle of caramel syrup. But only if I really need a pick me up!

It's so easy. The perfect way to greet the autumn days ahead.

MMmmm...

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.