Friday, October 29, 2010

"For this child, I have prayed"

We had a baby shower at work for Chamblee, a physical therapist, who is welcoming a baby girl named Hollice soon. I asked for a sneak peak of pics of her bedding from our boss, and when I saw the yellow and green, came up with this...



This painting was a personal first for me in a couple ways. It was the first painting I ever completely free-hand painted, without penciling anything first. It was also the FIRST painting I completed in my new home art studio! (Which you will see soon...)

I came to the startling realization recently that my paintings will not be "Katie Marconi"s for much longer, so I'm going to try to do as many as I can while I can still sign that signature!


"For this child I have prayed, And the Lord has granted the desires of my heart."
1 Samuel 1:27

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.