Saturday, April 10, 2010

~Picnic by the River~



The beautiful spring weather last weekend lured us back to our favorite spot in Conway, this time on the other side of the Arkansas river, for a riverside picnic.


{In case you're wondering, that adorable picnic basket came from TJ Maxx. It's insulated on the inside to keep drinks/food cold and they had all kinds of prints and colors. I LOVE it.}

I packed some homemade chicken salad sandwiches, grapes, pretzels, goldfish (working at the day school reconnected me with goldfish:) and some leftover chocolate Easter goodies, and we picked a tree at Toad Suck Park to lay our blanket down.



We ate and talked, then relaxed in the peace of the spring day.





We got to watch a HUGE barge roll through while we sat on the bank.



Pushing all that load at the very back was, Victoria.


It was one of the best days ever.

{{I know a place where love flows like water
You sit on the bank and pass the time away

So take my hand I want to show you something
My very own hideaway

And I will take you down the river
Where we'll be lovin' in the shade of the old willow tree

I'll take you down to the river
Where you and I can just be you and me}}

-The River
Keith Urban


XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.