Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.



I love Easter. I love the spring colors and warm weather and having the family outside together. But since I've lived in Conway, Easter Sunday feels so rushed and I'm not able to relax and enjoy it like I want to. This Easter, I had to head back in time to get in bed for my 5:55 wake up call so I could make it to Little Rock on time for work. But, I am thankful to have family to spend it with and the best pasta and ravioli in the world!

Nonnie workin' her magic.

You know you want it...


Joan's Bunny cake. Adorable!

Aunt Mary's Kahlua Brownie Trifle. One of my faves.

Sweet boy Gabe posing with the...train and Christmas tree??
Yep, Christmas decorations are up year round. Trust me, you get used to it.



Now here's a tree for the appropriate holiday. The Easter Egg tree with everyone's name and birth year. For some reason, mine is that tiny one on the bottom... :)


Hunting eggs in the front yard. It was a beautiful day.

The girls counting up there candies and monies.


Happy Easter from the Marconi's


He is not here; he has risen
.
-Matthew 28






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.