Thursday, September 2, 2010

Avery Brooke's Arrival



Avery has arrived! My bestest, oldest friend in the whole world delivered a precious 8 lb baby girl August 31st, 2010. It's so surreal that it has happened but the excitement is so real. I was an anxious mess on the way to the hospital. I couldn't wait to hold her after waiting all this time. I can't wait for her to know me and love me like I love her already!

Mom and baby are perfectly healthy and beautiful.

She's like a model posing as a woman who just delivered a baby. Even I have a hard time believing it!!


Aunt KK is so proud! I was so honored that she chose to begin having her first poop while I was holding her. I'll never forget it. And I won't let her either! :)



Aunt MeMe with Avery. Look at that face!

Ain't she just gorgeous? We should all hope to look like that hours after giving birth! She's a superwoman.

Little bitty footsies!


The three of us have been through it all together. None of us have sisters, so it's been unspoken for years that we are that to each other. They are my family.

And now, Avery is too. I can't wait to take her places and do everything for her. And I've called dibs on a night to hold her all night long while mommy sleeps.

She's a Hog Fan from day 1. Woooo PIG SOOIE!

It's a really exciting time in life and I can't wait for more!

AB, Aunt KK loves you to bits and pieces. We're going to have so much fun together.



XOXO,
Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.