Thursday, March 25, 2010

Play. Move. Grow.


Today was a great day for me. It was the last day of my first Level II fieldwork at Faulkner County Day School, Milestones, where I've been for 3 months. I painted this for Cathy, my clinical instructor, to hang in her OT room.

Today, I only had to go in for about an hour to work with a kid while she was in a staff meeting, then go over her evaluation of my performance over the last 3 months. I think about some of the kids now and miss them already. While I was there, I witnessed some amazing growth and improvement in several children and got to be a part of it. I enjoyed being there so much and can't wait to be a therapist for a living.

So, I'm ready to get the next 3 months going. It's going to be a totally different experience, so I'll update after I get through the first week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.