Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thai Shrimp Kabobs

Mine and Sean's anniversary is today, so we're spending the whole weekend here with no plans. After our day at the park and running errands yesterday, we grilled shrimp kabobs. I had a Thai Chili Sauce I used to make Thai chicken and noodles a little while ago, and I knew it would be yummy on some grilled shrimp. It's in the asian food section of Kroger or Walmart.

These kabobs would be great to make for summer barbeque and are a healthy choice for supper. I just tossed raw shrimp in the sauce and added salt and pepper, then grilled for 2 minutes per side. I grilled chopped red pepper (also tossed in the sauce), purple onion and pineapple chunks from the can and skewered them with the shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.