- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese,softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pound bananas, sliced (I used 3 large)
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 small jar maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon nuts, chopped (I used peanuts, but pecans or walnuts would be great.)
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Spoon into pie crust.
Next, layer each remaining ingredient in order:
Sliced bananas...(I added some frozen strawberries too.)
Now add your Cool Whip and cherries. Top with nuts.
Let set for 1 hour in refrigerator. Slice and enjoy!