Monday, June 21, 2010

Italian One Pot Pasta

This recipe is a family favorite. It's quick and has the best wine and mushroom flavor. It must have been really good because I didn't even wait to take a final product pic before sitting down to eat it...so I'm sorry! You'll have to use your imaginations.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound chicken tenders
  • 1tsp olive oil
  • 1 onion
  • 1 pk or 1 can of mushrooms
  • 1 tsp minced garlic
  • 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
  • 1/2 cup white wine
  • 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
  • 1 can chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 8 oz egg noodles
Directions:

Give your onion a rough chop. Heat oil in large deep skillet or pasta pot to medium and saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic for a couple minutes.



Slice up your chicken into chunks and add to skillet with Italian Seasoning.



Raise heat to high and cook until no longer pink, about 3 minutes. It will look like this:



Add cooking wine. I was a little short on my white, so I added a splash of Menage a Trois! Whatever you have or like will work.



Add tomatoes, broth, water, and noodles. Cover and boil for 7-9 minutes.

Season with salt and pepper and you're done!

XOXO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.