Sunday, January 29, 2012

Post Problems

I don't know if you've noticed, but the pictures from several ENTIRE posts have been exchanged for an exclamation mark. This means, as far as I can understand, that they have somehow been deleted from Picasa webs, the site used to store and upload pictures, or that my limit for pictures has been reached.

I'll be working to fix those posts one by one but it will take a long time. Like a really...long...time... because they took so much time to complete individually in the first place. It's time I just really don't have right now, so please be patient with me :)

I'm sick seeing everything gone when I had worked so hard to get caught up and even ahead, but it just means there will be more time between new posts while I try to fix them in my spare time.

Now let's all pray I don't have a break down!

~Katie




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from y'all! Tell me what you think.